- The administrator of the client’s personal data is Łukasz Krzesiński – the owner and an administrator of the website https://MyScadaWorld.com
- https:\MyScadaWorld.com requires only the data that is necessary for the proper operation of the site and the provision of services.
- https:\MyScadaWorld.com processes Customers’ personal data for the proper performance of contracts covering Products and Services https:\MyScadaWorld.com and for the purposes of direct marketing of products and services.
- The Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract by https:\MyScadaWorld.com. By (i) providing his personal data during the submission of the form by the Customer and (ii) selecting the appropriate checkbox, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of https:\MyScadaWorld.com products and services.
- Providing any personal data is voluntary.
- Providing the data required in the process of creating an account / using the contact form / subscribing to the newsletter / placing an order for products or services is necessary for the proper performance of services by https:\MyScadaWorld.com. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them at any time.
- The customer has the right to make a substantiated request to cease processing his personal data processed in the event of processing for the purposes referred to in art. 23 clause 1 points 4 and 5 of the Act on the protection of personal data, including for marketing purposes, as well as has the right to object to the processing of his data in such cases.
- https:\MyScadaWorld.com will only process data that is necessary for the proper performance of services by https:\MyScadaWorld.com, as well as for the exercise of rights arising from the provisions of applicable law, including for statistical purposes, consideration of possible complaints, invoicing, redress https:\MyScadaWorld.com.
- If the Customer agrees to receive commercial information by electronic means, the Customer’s personal data may also be processed in order to send the Customer such information.
- The scope of processed data includes name, e-mail address.
- If https:\MyScadaWorld.com receives information about the Customer’s use of the https:\MyScadaWorld.com website contrary to applicable laws, https:\MyScadaWorld.com may process the Customer’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the Customer’s liability. Browsing the content of the website/domain https:\MyScadaWorld.com and its subdomains Browsing the content of the website https:\MyScadaWorld.com, not combined with the purchase of services or products, creating an account or using the contact form, does not require the Customer to provide personal data. Using the contact form To use the contact form, available on https:\MyScadaWorld.com, please contact us to provide personal data in the form of the name, e-mail address.
- Subscribing to electronic and free newsletters (courses) belonging to https:\MyScadaWorld.com and available on https:\MyScadaWorld.com requires entering your name and email address in the appropriate forum. These fields are mandatory.
- The data obtained in this way is added to the newsletter (course) mailing list. An email address is necessary to send a newsletter (course) to a given User. The name allows https:\MyScadaWorld.com to address readers by name.
Explicit personal data
- Personal data provided on website https:\MyScadaWorld.com when sending comments to articles, forum responses, etc. are available to all visitors of pages containing this data.
Transfer of data to third parties
- https:\MyScadaWorld.com will not sell Customer personal information to other entities. In the course of and to perform services for clients, clients’ data may be transferred to other entities with which the administrator binds relevant agreements. This will not affect the security of your data.
- Customer data may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive it under applicable law, including judicial authorities.