12 Modular Online Training
SIMATIC WinCC V7
Dear electrician, technician, engineer!
If you want to finally learn to create, maitenance or understand SIMATIC WinCC V7 (WinCC V7.5, V7.4, ...) in a 10 days or less, this will be the most important news in your life. Here's why.
You spend hours searching for information on how to create first SCADA yourself
You are angry and frustrated because you don't know how to start
Would you like to learn how to create SCADA applications quickly and easily
You are not have idea how to get started
No straight and structured way to learn WinCC V7 on never ending YouTube Tutorials?
Are you afraid to open graphic designer to don't destroy application on production
"How To Learn SCADA creation in WinCC V7 in Hours ..."
... Not Having a Industrial Experience
I will show you that creating SCADA in WinCC V7 is child's play and fun, like building with Lego bricks
"By the hand" I will guide you through the entire process of creating SCADA systems
You will be proud and you will feel great satisfaction doing your own SCADA design.
"On the tray" I will show you the best tools that I use myself
You will get to know and practically learn the possibilities of WinCC V7
Thanks to this skill, you will build a professional image among colleagues
You will feel joy and pride seeing that each application is better
You will regain peace and smile on your face; you will have time for your hobbies and pleasures
For Whom This Course Is
For non-technical beginners who want to finally start SCADA carrier
For SCADA operators who wants to know how to change small things on visualization
For WinCC enthusiasts who want to better understand the possibilities of this SCADA
For people who operate SCADA apps or maitenance them and want more knowledge
For people who want to create applications in WinCC V7 quickly and earn more
For people who want to learn the best features of WinCC
For people who finally want to start
For people who want to learn SCADA WinCC V7 from A to Z
What's Included in the Course
The course is transcripted in German, English, Spanish, French
Practical application for WinCC from A to Z (we create together Water Treatment Plant SCADA)
Over 10 hours of video recordings, useful links, necessary tools, checklists; no pouring water, only specifics
Step by Step Tutorials
The course is constantly updated
Downloadable scripts in the form of a .pdf file.
You will receive a Certificate of Participation in the course
You will get lifetime and unlimited access
Meet Your Instructor
Lukasz "Luke" Krzesinski
PLC, HMI, SCADA Engineer
- Created over 130 SCADA systems from various vendors (WinCC V7, WinCC Flexible, WinCC TIA, Wonderware InTouch, Factory Talk)
- Biggest advantages: problem-solving, scripting, SQL, VBS, ANSI-C
- 6 years experience as HMI/SCADA instructor
- Over 11 years real world experience in heat treatment, automotive, aerospace
- SCADA World CEO- best place to learn about HMI/SCADA
- Successfully implemented SCADA for SEAT, SKF, FAURECIA, ThyssenKrupp
- Book writer "SCADA: you must know it before first project"
- Udemy.com instructor - over 2500 students
- He think that SCADA systems are amazing
Get to know the opinions of people who once, just like you today, wondered if it was worth it:
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿 | PLC/HMI/SCADA Development | 5+ Years | Automation/Electrical & Instrumentation Control Professional
You will receive a Certificate
After completing the training, I issue a certificate of completion that you can enter in your CV. The document is issued in English.
Thanks to the certificate, the employer will know that you have studied VB scripts and you are already familiar with the language to some extent.
The certificate also carries information about your willingness to develop - after all, you have invested your private money to learn a skill that will be useful in your life - and this is a valuable feature on the labor market. This increases your chance of being invited to an interview.
Constantly try to gain knowledge in Industrial Automation
"It did help me in SCADA projects assigned to me. Worth it.Just go for it .I would like to learn more from Lukasz courses. Waiting for his new courses in Wincc and any other material from him. The biggest positive surprise is the layers of detail from beginner to advanced in concepts which are presented in a layman manner. I would suggest to purchase his courses to any industrial automation professional, as I think the way he put out the courses shows his passion and sincerity so that his students are getting the most benefit compared to the other courses in the market(i.e udemy etc)."
PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN WinCC EXPLORER
- How to create new project?
- What are the dedicated folder structure for WinCC V7?
- How to setup computer name inside project?
- How to manage project properties?
- How to manage runtime settings?
- How to START STOP CLOSE the project application?
- How to create a copy of a project using WinCC Duplicator?
- How to create a project's backup?
- What is Tag management?
- How to create first tag?
- What are tag types possible to select in WinCC V7?
- How to group tags?
- Tip and tricks in Tag management
- How to create structure tags?
- BONUS: Working with PLC sim
- BONUS: Working with PLC Sim Advanced
- BONUS: Connect to real S7-300 and S7-1500
SCREEN AND GRAPHIC MANAGEMENT
- What is Graphic designer?
- How to create an application window?
- Available toolbars
- How to work with standard object: Static text
- How to work with standard object: I/O field
- How to work with standard object: Button
- How to work with layers
- BONUS: Working with popup windows
- What is User administrator?
- How to create new user?
- How to create user's group?
- How to define user and group authorizations?
- How to create Login/logout functionality?
- Authorization inside WinCC Runtime
- How to configure WinCC UserAdminControl?
- BONUS: Working with DOMAIN accounts
- What is Alarm logging?
- How to create first alarm?
- How to define alarm group?
- How to configure WinCC Alarm Control?
- How to configure long term alarm archiving?
- BONUS: How to filter displayed alarms by date and time
- BONUS: How to filter displayed alarms by alarm name, alarm group or destination
- What is Tag logging?
- How to create process archive?
- How to assign tags into process archive?
- How to configure tag logging?
- How to configure long term archiving?
- How to configure WinCC Trend Control?
- Insert trends into WinCC OnlineTrendControl
- Configure Time axis for WinCC OnlineTrendControl
- Configure Value axis for WinCC OnlineTrendControl
- Trends testing - WinCC Online Trend Control
- How to configure WinCC RulerControl?
- How to setup trends export option?
- How to setup trends print option?
- BONUS: How to ccreate trends backups on external server (IT infrastructure)
- Simulation VBScript in WinCC V7
- Access to full project created by the instructor
- How I dynamize static text when a particular value is written on the IOfield?
- C-Actions introduction
The best course! A person who learns WinCC from scratch will help a lot, or gently rubbed against this program. A course at a very reasonable price. All lessons are neatly divided into topics. The lectures are very clearly presented and there is no chance that anyone would not understand WinCC! I recommend!
I would like to present my appreciation to you for all of your valuable efforts and thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.
You really make a big difference.
Today i registered on for your SCSDA WINCC cource and I'm thrilled about it, that course is legendary and thanks a million for course.
GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Fantastic, clear and vividly explained each issue. The variety of tasks requires the trainee to carefully listen to the whole, and not only to selected issues, thanks to which all the modules are practiced through all the previously learned material. I definitely recommend it!
Special time offer
30 day guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee for 30-Days
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
If, for any reason, you don't like this amazing training, you can get a full refund anytime within 30 days after your purchase. If you have any issues, just get in touch with our friendly support team and they'll either help you out until you get the results you need or give you a swift refund.
The best course I have encountered on the market. A lot of knowledge but in an orderly manner. For me, examples of how individual functions can be used in everyday professional life were valuable. I can say that the course is of unique quality. You can see a lot of work and, above all, the author's creativity. Best wishes
It did help me in SCADA projects assigned to me. Worth it.Just go for it .I would like to learn more from Lukasz courses.Waiting for his new courses in Wincc and any other material from him. The biggest positive surprise is the layers of detail from beginner to advanced in concepts which are presented in a layman manner. I would suggest to purchase his courses to any industrial automation professional, as I think the way he put out the courses shows his passion and sincerity so that his students are getting the most benefit compared to the other courses in the market(i.e udemy etc)
SCADA World courses helped me make the move from instrumentation engineer to automation engineer. This course gave me a basic understanding of SCADA hardware, vb scripting programming, and SCADA creation from scratch.
The knowledge was beneficial during job interviews and helped me to hit the ground running in a new position. I would recommend this course to any individual who is motivated to build skills in SCADA field programming.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
The course starts now. It takes about 10 weeks. You will get access to videos, materials, secret group and more.
YES. All modules will be delivered automatically with your progress.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.