See how exactly I configure the system to work with
SIMATIC WinCC V7
- which allows me to earn good money by doing simple things.
With this method you will start programming SCADA in 2 hours!
What will you find inside?
- How to prepare a machine to work with the SCADA WinCC V7 system in two hours and satisfy your boss (especially important for people working in maintenance, electricians or as an automation specialist)
- 5 mistakes 80% of people make on the first try
- What question do you need to ask yourself before creating your first SCADA application
- Way that allows you to earn additional income on this simple method
- Ugly little secret that the experts know and save 12 hours of work
- Ready installation diagram (step by step)
- why siemens doesn't provide "simple" checklists for beginners
- How to install SIMATIC WinCC V7.5 quickly.
- Step by step, how to install a SCADA system, what elements do you need to keep the system running for long time.
- Set PG/PC configuration to communicate with Siemens S7 PLC!
- Create autostart for demo application.
- Where to find Siemens WinCC v7.5 .ISO and download files.
- This course method to install over 50 SCADA every year!
Standard price: $99,
(The quantity of items at the discounted price is limited)
... after 2 hours our machine was running again!
I had to restore our plant computer. It was Siemens WinCC V7.2 but.. i had never done it before. After 2 days of wasting time struggling between tutorials on YouTube and siemens forum, I found this method. It was easy, step-by-step. After 2 hours our machine was running again! thank you again
Márcio da Silva // Maintenance Engineer
I would suggest to purchase his courses to any industrial automation professional...
It did help me in SCADA projects assigned to me. Worth it.Just go for it .I would like to learn more from Lukasz courses.Waiting for his new courses in Wincc and any other material from him. The biggest positive surprise is the layers of detail from beginner to advanced in concepts which are presented in a layman manner. I would suggest to purchase his courses to any industrial automation professional, as I think the way he put out the courses shows his passion and sincerity so that his students are getting the most benefit compared to the other courses in the market(i.e udemy etc)
Arun // Electrical Engineer | PLC/HMI/SCADA Development | 5+ Years | Automation/Electrical & Instrumentation Control Professiona